Check into the hotel at any time after 4 p.m.
2-6 p.m.: Visit the welcome table in the hotel lobby.
7-8 p.m.: Welcome reception.
6:30-9 a.m.: Buffet breakfast at the hotel's Lure Restaurant.
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.: Full-day private Best of Victoria tour; includes transportation, gratuities, English-speaking guide, lunch and gin tasting.
• 9 a.m.: Depart from the hotel.
• Set off on an exclusive tour of Victoria to see its many highlights, including Mount Tolmie Park, Songhees First Nation Lookout and more.
• Visit Craigdarroch Castle to learn about the Dunsmuir family and get private, behind-the-scene access.
• Head to the nearby city of Sidney to enjoy lunch in the style of a traditional English tea, and a gin tasting at Victoria Distillery. See Additional Information for sample menu.
• Travel to the Butterfly Gardens to see magnificent animals and insects.
• Explore Vancouver Island’s Butchart Gardens, a National Historic Site of Canada.
• 5 p.m.: Return to the hotel.
The evening at your leisure.
6:30-11:30 a.m.: Buffet breakfast at Lure Restaurant.
A day at your leisure.
6:30-11 a.m.: Buffet breakfast at Lure Restaurant.
Check out of the hotel by noon.